Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introductions?

3 posters

Go down

Introductions? Empty Introductions?

Post  tuesdayninja Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:08 am

I feel like this place needs an intro thread, so I guess I'll start! Share what you want about yourself!

I'm a 19 year old male currently attending the University of Michigan for mechanical engineering. I play the drums, viola, and I dabble on the guitar. I'm an Arsenal fan as evident by my display picture. I listen to a wide range of music from Chopin to Ellie Goulding to August Burns Red. Pretty much anything except for country. First time I heard TTNG was on last.fm, it was Panda and I instantly fell in love.
tuesdayninja
tuesdayninja

Back to top Go down

Introductions? Empty Re: Introductions?

Post  Frostbyte Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:22 am

I'm a teenage dude, who absolutely loves music. I've made music with Gameboys, my laptop, my guitar, various percussion, trumpet, french horn, assorted brass instruments, and some piano. I have synesthesia, which means I can see music as shapes and colours in my minds eye involuntarily.

I can't even express my love for the music this band makes, and I've always wished to be able to play guitar in this style.

I first heard of them on Wikipedia, and my first song was Chinchilla Very Happy
Frostbyte
Frostbyte

http://frostbyte1.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Chinchilla Mon Jan 23, 2012 8:22 pm

My name is Kwinton. I live in Australia and TTNG love me.
Introductions? Photo_10
Chinchilla
Chinchilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum