Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Share your guitars

3 posters

Go down

Share your guitars Empty Share your guitars

Post  milklizard Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:34 pm

Here's my two.

Squier M-80 I've had for about 6 years or so. Seen some lovingly placed damage. Changed the pickups out about 6 months ago. Bridge is a Fender Enforcer. Neck is a Harmonic Design Z-90.

The interesting bit on this one is how I did the wiring to the two outputs.

The original (silver) jack is wired normally to the 3-way (black) toggle with a volume for each pickup. The newly placed (black) jack is wired to the bridge pickup with a third volume control just for this output jack. There is also a 3-way switch exclusive to this output. One way is both coils, middle is off, the other way is split to just the south coil.

M-80 pic #1
M-80 pic #2
M-80 pic #3

Here's my recent purchase. Fender Pawn Shop '72 in Surf Green. I love the way it sounds and plays. The strange hybrid look is what caught me by surprise when I saw it in store. I had no idea what I was looking at at first.

Fender pic #1
Fender pic #2

Last edited by milklizard on Fri Feb 24, 2012 4:33 pm; edited 3 times in total

milklizard

Back to top Go down

Share your guitars Empty Re: Share your guitars

Post  ZaRiF215 Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:45 am

I also have two!

One Ibanez SA series guitar (not sure which model exactly.) that I bought last year.
img109.imageshack.us /img109/3682/mg83081.jpg

(I am well aware there's only the bottom 3 strings on it! It had an accident with the high e and so I just took the others off. cat Needed some fresh ones anyway. )

My first guitar, an encore strat copy.
img51.imageshack.us /img51/4986/mg83111.jpg

I usually use the strat copy for my twinkly stuff because its action is so low, it's great! but I think I'm gonna set up my ibanez for it instead as I prefer playing it.

Edit: I cannot post links properly yet, so I just spaced them out.

ZaRiF215

Back to top Go down

Post  milklizard Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:16 am

Just did the same thing with the links for the images underneath my images. Smart man.

Also, I like the binding on the Ibanez body.

milklizard

Back to top Go down

Post  Frostbyte Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:35 pm

I have a black Yamaha acoustic that wasn't all that expensive, but it sounds really really good and stays in tune no matter what. Unless of course, the pegs get turned.

Then I have this beautiful red sunburst pattern Ibanez electric that's always fared well for me...made a great Christmas morning even better Wink
Frostbyte
Frostbyte

http://frostbyte1.bandcamp.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down