Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Questions about Henry and a new direction...

2 posters

Go down

Questions about Henry and a new direction... Empty Questions about Henry and a new direction...

Post  bSpiker Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:09 am

I've heard very little of Pennines, seeing as their music is hard to find (very little of it is even on YouTube,) but how did you guys get to know Henry? Did TTNG tour with Pennines in the past? And is Henry committed 100% to TTNG or is he juggling both bands? And one last question on Henry; these newer songs that you're in the process of writing are they from scratch, or did the lyrics come from past writings from Stu? Anyways, I think he'll be a great addition to the sounds that you guys make and I welcome him.

On to my curiosity about the sophomore effort; Ron Jeremy Beadle, what appears to be your newest, is on the slower and softer side of your music, off the top of my head I don't really recall hearing much of Henry. Is this a trend that will continue, or is it just random on how this song came about? How many songs have you guys recorded yet? and will we expect to see an EP with a few songs before we actually see a full-length sophomore album? And do you have an idea when it may come out?

Thanks for answering guys! Hopefully I'll be seeing you in the STL/Chicago area this year.

Cheers!

bSpiker

Back to top Go down

Questions about Henry and a new direction... Empty Re: Questions about Henry and a new direction...

Post  Tim TTNG Fri Jan 20, 2012 4:07 am

Hey buddy, yeah we were lucky enough to play shows with Pennines over the years and even if their music is tough to find, it's well worth it. They're one of my favourite bands. Henry is fully committed yes : ) but he does also play in a fantastic band called Ballgame (with Tristan of Pennines) - they're first show is in March and we're well looking forward to it! All of the vocal work on the new album is Henry's who has been working ridiculously hard to get everything done. We should be finished with all recording, mixing and mastering by end of Feb I think and we're looking to release it around June if all goes to plan.

Really nice tune this one, it's all Henry's work - he does everything on this track and it was something he and Chris were messing with to test out some microphones Chris had bought. I don't think there are plans to release it or anything, just something we put up for people to hear.

Catch you soon!

Tim TTNG

Back to top Go down