Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How does TTNG feel about fans recording live sets and sharing them?

2 posters

Go down

How does TTNG feel about fans recording live sets and sharing them? Empty How does TTNG feel about fans recording live sets and sharing them?

Post  Chinchilla Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:24 pm

Do you have any neat desk-tapes tucked away in the archives that you can share with us?
Chinchilla
Chinchilla

Back to top Go down

How does TTNG feel about fans recording live sets and sharing them? Empty Re: How does TTNG feel about fans recording live sets and sharing them?

Post  Chris TTNG Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:56 am

I feel great about it! i wish more people did it Smile

In my opinion, the live aspect of music stands apart from the recorded version of the songs. the live show is a moment in time that cannot be repeated whereas the recorded music can be played back in exactly the same way every time. Its nice to be able to watch/listen back these live shows as each show is different.

I think we have a recording of the entire last show we did with Stu somewhere. the video of it is up on youtube, and there are also lots of other videos of certain songs up there.

Chris TTNG
Chris TTNG
Admin

https://www.facebook.com/this.town.needs.guns

Back to top Go down

How does TTNG feel about fans recording live sets and sharing them? Empty Re: How does TTNG feel about fans recording live sets and sharing them?

Post  Chinchilla Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 pm

Thats excellent news. I love listening back to live recordings on my ipod and reliving the gigs. I wish I had have recorded your harvest set with all the new songs you played.

I found a blogspot with a tonne of top notch recordings of sets you've playing in Australia but the forum wont let me post links until I've been a member for seven days. Its good listening though so I'll update this post with the link when I am able to.

Kwinton.
Chinchilla
Chinchilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down